Wednesday, August 31, 2011

back in school

hey all!

i am excited to say that i went back to school a few weeks ago.

i have the 20 hours from the spring to complete and now 17 hours for the fall.

i know that i am probably overdoing it but i want to graduate in may. that is my goal.

i have been doing pretty good these last few weeks but recently, when my menstrual cycle is on, i get severely ill! :(

but my good days are outweighing my bad days so i am happy with it. :)

hopefully my professors understand.


1 comment:

  1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with
    my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Abumere. I am Tina Richard
    from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with
    herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus,
    marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the
    genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS
    Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Abumere
    online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his
    work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted
    Dr.Abumere on Email: doctorabumere6@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2349021975055

    ReplyDelete